Miután többen kérdeztétek, hogy mit kellett ezért tenni, részletesen leírom, amiket én írtam a kérvénybe.
Nyilván a személyi adatokkal nem lehet sok embert meggyőzni, hogy téged támogasson WA, kivéve talán ha olyan beszédes neved van hogy: "Wanda Fuckalot"...
3 dolgot kell csatolni a kérelemhez:
1., IELTS
2., Skills assessment papír (földmérőknek ANNEXURE)
3., Resumé
A következőket emlékezetből írom, mert nem mentettem le az applicationt, kérlek nézzétek el, ha valamit kihagyok, de generálisan ez kellett:
Ez kb. a 4. oldala a state sponsorship kérelemnek. Miután megadtad a pontokat érő adataidat (nem kedves hölgyek, ez nem a mellméret, mint szóbeli vizsgán...), ez az ablak jön.Megkérdezik, hogy WA melyik részén szeretnél lenni, és MIÉRT.
Amint látjátok én Perth-et és a South Western regiont állítottam be. Indoklás:
I have tried to gather mainly first hand information about the state, and the regions, from immigrants, who have managed to settle there.
They all agreed on one thing. Perth is the most livable city in Australia for families.Also financially it has more opportunities than other regions.
How you researched the region:
I have chosen Perth because whenever I made a search on either of the big job search sites about the need for surveyors, Perth has always been the firtst in offering surveyor jobs, with more than 150% of the second (Brisbane).
The South Western region has a considerable agricultureal industry, which offers me alternative jobs, as a surveyor.
From both regions FIFO work is available for the mining industry.
If the mining sector will prevail during the global recession there will be humongous need for a qualified surveyor in the region.
Furthermore the planned infrastructure developments (road and railroad), prove that there will be need for skilled work.
Legalsó 2 dolgot hagytam üresen...
Köv. oldal:
Szvsz ez az oldal a lényeg nekik!
Relocation costs: repjegy+visa+first accomodation+bond 10.000.-$Liquid Funds: MINDENKÉPPEN 30.000.-$ fölé írd! Én 30.000.-$-t írtam.
Funds come from?: (a számok nem a valóságot tükrözik, de jó lenne...)
I have two seperate saving accounts with insurance ~13.000.-$
I own a land property suitable for building valued ~17.000.-$
Also we own a car worth ~3.500.-$
I will have access to the family savings of 5.000.- $
And my girlfriend has savings of 1.500.-$
Researched cost of living in WA:
I have visited several sites, to find out the rent prices for accomodation that would suit our needs.
Also I have visited the sites of water/wastewater/gas/electricity/TV/internet/mobile providers, and insurance agencies.
Apart from the above I have looked into banking fees, and possibilities of savings.
Estimate the cost of living in WA per month : 3.660.-$ (OMG ezzel akarnak megfogni? kb 2 hónapig csak ezt csináltam)
Breakdown of estimate:
Rent: 1.600.-
Food&Drink: 1.510.-
Household: 200.-
Water/Wastewater: 80.-
Electricity: 90.-
Mobile/TV/internet: 80.-
Insurance: 100.-
Hát remélem hasznos volt, bár elég hosszúra sikeredett...
Sok sikert a kifelé tartóknak, a vizsgázóknak meg kalappal!
teljes mértékben hasznos :)
VálaszTörlésfílen dánke sőn :)